Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Hate Valentine's Day

Let me tell you something you might not know

You have already know that I am a frequent movie goer and that I usually try to catch a premier screening (not just because I get to watch ahead, but also trying to collect those passes as a collection) and in most of the premier screening there is NO Ads. That is why I never knew that is this movie "I Hate Valentine" that is coming its way into the Cinema.

Set in Manhattan, a girl who was overprotective of herself, decided she will call it off with any guy after 5 dates. Things change when she meet a guy, a nerdy guy who have issue relation after relation who agree to tap into her 5 date only game.

For some reason the movie was film in such way that it seems to be back in the 80s, but I just don't really see a point for it. If I were to compare the three title that has been release this month, it would definitely be Date Night > When In Rome > I Hate Valentine's Day

Therefore 1.5/5 is how I think I would rate this movie.

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails