With technology today, I believe most (if not all) of us have or had a smartphone with us, but these gadget aren't really smart if it couldn't deliver accurate content to you in a timely manner. While all these content could easily be obtain over the Internet, your best option for that is to subscribe to a data plan with your current telco with additional charges. Well not anymore, because P1 Internet is here to change how you stay connected, affordable and reliably.
In my opinion, there are tons of benefit in P1 ToGo compare to a mobile data plan and venue specified broadband Internet at home / office. Here are a few I wanted to highlight so that the next time you are stuck between a data plan and broadband, P1 ToGo offered best from both side.
· While you are subscribing to a telco data plan, the internet access only allow that particular account / number to go onto the Internet, yes you can teether and share the Internet access, but this will only used up your quota and consume your battery faster than you finishing a 100 meter run.
· P1 ToGo (Or also known as MiFi Broadband) on the other hand solves the two biggest fear mentioned above which is saving your battery span and allow multiple concurrent Internet sharing session with your friends with extra quota and uncapped speed.
· A typical broadband by others Internet Service Provider on the other hand only allow you to go online while you are within the subscribed range / area. Once you're on the move, you're disconnected and have to rely on other source of Internet like a public WiFi maybe?
· With P1 Internet however, not only you get to stay connected anytime anywhere, you too are safe from packet sniffing. A packet is a security / privacy issue where your details could be leak to the wrong hand, thus resulting in identity theft, and using a public WiFi could really put you at BIG RISK!
· The P1 MiFi modem too can act as your Internet gateway at home / office, thus directly slashing off your need to have a home / office based broadband and data plan for your phone. Is is paying one price for an ALL IN ONE solution, so tell me how is that not dirt cheap?
I have been using P1 Internet for quite some time now and I must admit that I am really amazed by the speed and ease of accessibility. I get like 90% of the speed as promised and not only the coverage area had been increased, the signal had been strong and great compare to back then.
I can't emphasize enough on how much I love the pocket size design on the MiFi (MX230) which not only is sleek and stylish, but also not space occupying. I was surprise with the battery performance that last up to 6 hours! That's like a return trip to Johor from KL. Besides the palm size design, each device could connect up to 8 devices through WiFi simultaneously. The good news doesn't stop there, WiFi Internet can be shared across any phone / tablet regardless of its platform including laptop and MiFi is chargeable with the common USB cable.
With thickness comparable to every smartphone out there, not only MiFi work like charm, it doesn't get overly hot during time of heavy usage despite the fast 4G connectivity with P1 Internet. I have tried MiFi Broadband from PJ to KL, signal and connectivity was good, and even so I am using P1 Internet to blog right now.
Unlike others Internet Service Provider, you can use MiFi Broadbands without limitation whether is peak or off peak hours, so you can throw all the I-can-only-go-online-at-night nonsense away and access the Internet like no tomorrow. P1 Internet doesn't just provide competitive price point, they serves you with loads of goodness with price that doesn't burn your pocket so that your MiFi stays in, geddit geddit? XD Head on over to P1’s website for more details on the package offered.
Trust me, with a P1 MiFi on hand, is like having a sidekick with you whether you're in a gathering, a munching session, on a concert, and any other occasions, P1 Internet keeps you connected not just to the cyber world but also to everyone you care about. It aided me in saving my S3 battery usage time and had given me speed I crave for without having me to stitch additional pocket just to store it. Oh ya, once you connect MiFi to your laptop with a USB cable, you doesn't have to connect to the MiFi WiFi to go online and it charges the unit as you use it.
· Psst, if you can't survive without the Internet for a day like me, you are more than welcome to join the P1 OMA (Online Media Associates) community by signing up here.
You too can stay updated by joining on P1 OMA Facebook group for news, event, competition, and even fan gathering. With so many to catch and nothing to lose head on over now to P1’s Online Media Associates Facebook Group.