|Aqua Mello Smoothie [61kcal] - RM8.80|
Classic Trifecta [78kcal] - RM7.80
Coolie Beauty [41kcal] - RM7.80
Red Apple Honey Smoothie [79kcal] - RM8.80
|Sam's Hawaiian Luau [509kcal] -RM19.80|
|Pollo Supremo [565 kcal] - RM19.80|
|Tricolour Margarita [380kcal] - RM17.80|
|Oz's Beef Delight [567 kcal] - RM19.80|
|Nasi Lemak Pizza [591kcal] - RM19.80|
|Shrimy Affair [489kcal] - RM19.80|
|3A: Apple, Ayam & Api [546kcal] - RM19.80|
While I love all their pizza, I have to particularly highlight their Nasi Lemak Pizza and 3A Pizza. Nasi Lemak Pizza actually doesn't consist of "fatty rice" where we usually have, is just the condiment of a nasi lemak is ported over to a thin crush pizza base. They are aromatically good and taste really really unique especially if you love anchovy. 3A pizza on the other hand deliver this sweet, savoury, spicy to your taste bud, giving you that explosive satisfaction with just one bite.
|OZ's Barbie-Q [91kcal]|
|Apple Salsa [25kcal]|
|Curry Grande [241kcal]|
|Bonza Peppa [96kcal]|
|Fire S.O.S [61 kcal]|
|Eziki [70 kcal]|
- OZ's Barbie-Q - a medium thick tomato-based sauce with chopped onions & spices.
- Curry Grande - Epic's wholesome Japanese chicken curry made with fresh vegetables and their secret blend of spice & herbs.
- Bonza Peppa - Epic's popular & aromatic sauce made from rich, fresh chicken broth & freshly cracked black peppercorn
- Apple Salsa - a combination of freshly chopped apples, tomatoes, onions & chilies
- Fire S.O.S - Epic's naughty versio nof the sambal, a quintessential Malaysian condiment. Flagrant, spicy and sweet.
- Eziki - An incredibly appetising and delicious Greek tzatziki sauce made from blending yogurt, cucumbers, vinegar, dill, lemon and garlic.
Oz's Barbie-Q, Fire S.O.S and Curry Grande are my favourite among others. Though the chicken serves are chicken breast meat, they are marinated with Epic's secret mix of ingredients and then flame grilled / oven baked till perfection, preserving the moist and tenderness of the meat.
While others are cashing in with your health, Epic Fit Meals Co is striving to make healthy food affordable, but also making them scrumptious, using only finest ingredient and no overnight nonsense. The next time you're about to go healthy, think of Epic Fit Meals Co, you'll never go wrong with them.
* Delivery are free of charge with a minimum amount of RM20 purchase and area covered are as follow
- Damansara Perdana
- Mutiara Damansara
- Taman Tun Dr Ismail
- Bandar Utama
- Damansara Kim
- Kota Damansara*
Limited areas in Kota Damansara and Tropicana
Do note that products used here such as chicken and beef are Halal-certified, Epic Fit Meals Co is pork-free and no added alcohol, and is Muslim friendly.