The fair includes Career Talks and Couch Corner.
- Career Talks act as a platform to create awareness on the opportunity available that are often under-mentioned / overlooked in the eye of the teenager.
- Couch Corner is like a get to know each other in a setup where student are comfortable and familiar with.
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Logistics and Transportation (L&T)
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare (P&H)
In case you are wondering, how different is SFCF vs other career fair. Well beside it was being officiated by YB Senator Dato’ Sri Abdul Wahid bin Omar, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department, SFCF carry a clear cut theme with specific sector aimed. It is also where student get to interact with the CEO or senior representative from respective company.
|Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/SectorFocusedCareerFairSFCF|
Shared services refers to the provision of a service by one part of an organization or group where that service had previously been found in more than one part of the organization or group. Thus the funding and resourcing of the service is shared and the providing department effectively becomes an internal service provider. The key is the idea of 'sharing' within an organization or group.In general it was a really eye opener event not just to fresh grads / undergrads, but also to those who are already in the working feild but had yet failed to see the potential of SSO. Shall you need more info feel free to visit http://www.talentcorp.com.my or http://ww.facebook.com/SectorFocusedCareerFairSFCF