Sunday, October 13, 2013

Escape Plan

When a structural-security authority finds himself set up and incarcerated in the world's most secret and secure prison, he has to use his skills to escape with help from the inside. - IMDB
Before I begin, I have to confess. I love and did watch documentary film on real life prison break, mastermind behind all those criminal activity and personal life story telling such as I almost get away with it, Alcatraz prisoner breakout, Bang up abroad and several more. I guess what kept me interested is the surprise element and how the tiniest thing we overlooked could lead to such big 'success' to the prisoners.
If the plot isn't what you're looking forward to, then perhaps Stallone or Arnold should. The story begin with Breslin an escape artist plotting his plan to free himself from one of the most secure jail claimed. Then it venture into his true identity and was invited to test a break proof jail concept that was still in beta stage.
Breslin soon found out that it was a trap and whoever invited him in has no intention to let him out. Not knowing where the location is and had all his past experience revealed, the jail does in fact seems stood up to its claim. It is then where he met Rottmayer who is in together in the breakout plan. The interesting part of the movie has to be the mastermind part and execution of the plan, not forgetting the few muscular man's joke too.
I haven't enjoy myself this much watching a movie for quite a while now though I still think the real life experience may very well beat this plot if they were converted into movie, but for time being I'm happy with the overall angle from Escape Plan.

Rate: 4/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails