http://www.techduology.com/archives/632. Now just few months after that there is a round two of Techduology Live and this post is a dedicate and coverage to it. This time round it is held at Starbucks Taylor's Lakeside Campus on 22nd December 2012 at 3.30PM, however like the first round there were unexpected number of fan turned out and everyone started to register earlier than expected.
http://www.ewinee.com/ was the winner despite completing the task second, after the first one who claim to have completed the request forgotten to tag Techduology. Happy for you bro!
@ruxyn couldn't make it thus given out the opportunity.
@badiuzaman also one of my friend who walk away as the winner.
@blupblupMY) being one of the sponsor will be giving out the Sony SmartWatch to those who cover about the event. If you don't know what BlupBlup is then perhaps it is time for you to visit their official page for more info http://www.blup-blup.com/. Anyway here's some of the selling point of the Sony SmartWatch
- A watch size clip on device that connect to your Android phone via bluetooth
- Read message like SMS / Email / Notification on it instead of your phone
- Will gently vibrate for every event notification from your phone, can read directly on the smartwatch with just a tap on the notification
- Can read Facebook and Twitter update directly from it
- More downloadable apps from Google Play
- Can act as a music player center where it could control your Android phone music playlist like play, pause, stop, forward or backward
- Of course it could be a cool geeky watch
@wssoo), you will see that I had a quick and live update on the event too, this is partly because I'm taking part of the Twitter giveaway on Techduology Live and another reason is that I find it very convenience to make update and share photo with Galaxy Camera.
I know it is a lengthy post but I got excited by just writing and flashing back the event. I brought about my Series 5 Ultra hoping to do a live post but ended up manage to complete draft only as I'm busy taking part on the ongoing activities. Looking forward to see the next round of Techduology Live