- Take leave / MC on 19th October 2012
- Cancel all appointment on 19th October 2012
- Make yourself free on 19th October 2012
- Make sure you read on at this blog post
- Blue Cube @Publika Shopping Gallery, Kuala Lumpur
- Blue Cube @Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- Celcom outlet @Taman Molek, Johor Bahru
- Celcom outlet @Bangunan KWSP, Penang
- 10am -10pm (Blue Cube)
- 9am – 5pm (Celcom outlet)
- FREE Flip Casing worth RM149 for the 1st 100 customers
- Lucky draw:
- to WIN a Samsung S III
- JLo Concert Tickets
- Siti Norhaliza concert tickets
- FREE KFC Vouchers worth RM40
- FREE 6-month MUSICUBE subscription
Why Celcom? It’s Malaysia’s best network!
- Celcom has the widest network coverage anywhere in Malaysia, indoors, outdoors and on-the-move.
- Celcom offers the best network quality, be it messaging, voice calls, video calling, surfing, email, etc.
- Celcom gives you the richest web and video streaming experience with its stable connection.
Here's a peek on the plan on the launch day
You might already know the specification of Samsung Galaxy Note II but here's a quick recap
- Running on the latest Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, you can experience speed and performance like never before.
- The wide 5.55” HD Super AMOLED display makes sketching, taking notes, browsing and gaming so much better.
- With an 8MP camera, you won’t need any other.
- S Pen Stylus that give you the freedom of expression.
- You can keep up to 64GB via microSD worth of pictures, songs, movies, apps and more.
If you need further detail, visit Celcom official website http://www.celcom.com.my/