Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Roommate

Nuffnang was having a premier screening for its loyal member and unfortunately I couldn't score any invite and watch the movie with the awesome gang, but heck I still manage to source ticket elsewhere :) Question is, is Roommate worth all the effort?
College student Sara finds that her new roommate Rebecca has an obsession with her, which quickly turns violent.
Now how violent is violent? Don't get me wrong I don't enjoy seeing / watching others suffer, but for a movie, the more cruel it gets, the more I enjoy. I'm not psycho as mentioned ok..
 Apparently The Roommate is a big disappointment. Let's forget about the censored part, but the movie itself is lack of thrill and suspension. There were however way too draggy introduction and character development which was a big turn off for those who are in for a big thrill.
Just when you thought "Oh here come the part where I should shut my eye now", you will instead be installed with this expression o.0 that comes with WTF =.=" While many more frightening and sickening stuff could happen in such given title, the director failed to put in more thrill for the audience. If you ask me I would say is a movie to avoid so that it doesn't make you think that you've wasted 2 hour of your life. After all life is short, choose wisely.

Rate: 1.5/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails