Thursday, December 2, 2010

Warrior's Way

Gotten my invites to The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn from Nuffnang but gave it up to a friend who would probably appreciate much more than me. I instead went for Warrior's Way back in Cathay e@Curve
Warrior's Way is like west meet east type of movie, where you get to see ninja and cowboy be it in the same team or battling each other out.
Honestly speaking, Warrior's Way is one of the lousiest storyline I've ever seen. I guess the purpose / main objective of this movie is to showcase the way they shoot it and the CG they blend it. I have to say, the movie does gives me the feel of 300 + Ninja Assassins.
The movie started off quite interesting, but with a blink of an eye, the hype was slowing killed off, and the followed by nonsense and lame plot. Is like kids making up story when you ran out of idea. I shouldn't include the question I had in my head just so that I don't spoil it for those who planned to watch.
So will it be a battle where sword could outfought bullets?

Rate: 2.5/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails