Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sex and the city 2

Am not a fans of this popular TV series and will not be dope into it too, but surprisingly I've watched both Sex and the city and Sex and the city 2  in cinema.
One thing for sure Sex and the city trilogy I think will always be more than 2 hours, had a neck pain after watching it in GSC Mid Valley not because of the show but because I had to raise my head high for 2 hours + as I'm sitting on the 4th/5th row from screen..

Though I'm not a fan, I do enjoy the movie.. Partially is because you don't have to be one to understand the plot and partially also because it is all about fashion, money, and yellow joke.. Lol.. Hey have I ever told you that we in Malaysia can how screen mild 'sexy' scene on big screen? Well you will get what I mean if you watch this..

However Sex and the city 2 this time joke with some sensitive joke/element (at least for some) as most of the scene were in Muslim country..

Rating: 3.5/5

2 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

hmm... maybe i shud watch it too :p

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

Nina Nurziana said...

nanged!

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails