Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kaiji

If you are not into manga / anime, then you are not into the movie Kaiji.

Like I earlier said, the movie is adopted from a Japanese Manga which I guess is pretty famous or otherwise they wouldn't even think of making it a movie.
Here's what the movie is all about, Kaiji, the lead actor as shown above, is a sore loser, he work as store keeper, he gamble all the time hoping to strike big, and he is all alone. Things get worse when he act as a guarantor for a loan and his friend ran off. He was then captured and been given a second chance to change his life. He lose and was force to work underground. Until he was given another chance thereafter.

Since it is a manga adapted film, you will find element like in every 'battle' there will be flash back, there will me 'talk to myself', and there will be  good guy bad guy too.. The gambling game is not those difficult game, it is something everyone would understand.

I seriously think there will be a sequel if the response of the movie is good, but I think it is a movie you can catch when you have watch all other movie but still wanna catach a movie in the cinema. 2.5/5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This truly is the most idiotic piece of writing I have read in a long time. Is this supposed to be a review? It tells the reader nothing whatsoever of note about this brilliant manga series. The fact that it is being made intoa movie is amazing and I cannot wait to see it.

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails