Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Dream in the Year of the Tiger

The year of Ox 2009 is not a good year but fear not as a new year has begun.
Year 2010 is a year of tiger and things seems to be getting good

It gets even better with this upcoming event Nuffnangers run towards the year of tiger where the grand prize winner will roar away with RM8,888 worth of dreams + RM1,888 cash prize. How's that for a start?


Anyhow I'm kind off a greedy person as you followers might have already know, one wish is just insufficient and since there is no rules saying I can only have one dream, I think I will list a few of them here.

First Dream - Mastering the skill
I want to level up my drumming skill from super noob to almost advance player. I do have a drumset at home, but it seems that without a great teacher I have no advancement

There is also tons of obstacle while drumming at home such as complain from grandma, timing not right, pretty occupied, and etc..
Therefore hope this dream would come through as I would love to jam a song for my girl one day ^^

Dream Two - Snow fun
Like every Malaysian, I've never feel the snow before in my entire life. This year I dream of bringing my little tiger (girlfriend who is born in the fierce year of tiger) to a snowing vacation, and seems to be that Texas is a good place as I have relative staying there.

It would be a graduation gift for her and a treat for myself from stressful work.

Dream Three - The Collector
I'm as weird and as lifeless as any other collector, but instead of collecting stamp, coke bottle, cup, wedding card, plastic, etc.. I collect movie passes. Here are some sneak peak



I always dream of being Malaysian most collected movie passes one day. You asked me why I tell you is interest.
So if any kind soul out there have any movie stub / passes that you wish to throw, throw it in my house dustbin, I can provide you my address :p

Well not to be too greedy, this are the 3 more desire dream that I wish for the year of tiger. Even if either one of them come true, it is already a big achievement.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So u r also a movie freak? lol! I do collect movie tickets as well;

Check out my blogpost here;
http://tallboyz.blogspot.com/2010/01/movies-freak.html

Yih Yann said...

This year muz be a good year :)

Fallen Angel said...

Joshua: Yeap, then maybe next time we can go catch some nice movie together

Yann: I hope it is a good year for me too

Brandon said...

That's a good collection of movie tickets/stubs

LFSoo said...

Nice dreams for 2010 - year of the Tiger. I hope they come true for you.

I would like to comment on your dream #2. I could be totally wrong but if you reallllllly want to see snow, you might want to consider going further north of continental america. Texas (Tx) is located at the south and the south is usually warmer than the north. Of course it depends on which part of Texas you are talking about. So keep that in mind when you plan your next "snow" trip.

http://www.50states.com/us.htm
Not sure if you are able to see the map of US which I pasted above.

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails