Monday, September 10, 2012

A night with Superstars of Magic 2

I went to Superstars of Magic 2 at Resorts World Genting few weeks back and I must say it was simply amazing. No doubt there were magic I've seen prior to this but what I love most is that there were not only 1 magician in the show, there were several of them where each  have their speciality and that sort of amazed and entertained me. Here's some live photo during the act.









 Toward the end of the show, there were prize giving ceremony to on of the youngest magician on earth. He might still be in the midst of training and practices, he already manage to pull out a smooth and amazing trick on stage, thus he very well deserves the reconigtion.

For those who wish to know more about the profile and background of these magician can visit my previous blog entries.

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails