Anyway was invited to the launch of Samsung Galaxy S3 last month. Galaxy S3 is one of the most anticipated phone managed to hype the world into getting their hand first on the device. The event was a big success and one of the grand one I attended this far. Held at One World Hotel (Bandar Utama) Ballroom, people started flocking in hour before the launch.
Guest were greeted by lovely Mc Wan Zaleha
And was later officiated by Managing Director Kwon Jae Hoon
Soon there was a product live demonstration by Benn Lee Go, Product Marketing Manager who gives the guest a glimpse of what what Samsung Galaxy S3 is capable off. The floor was amazed with what it had to offer.
It is always dangerous to do live feature demonstration but with the power of a quad-core processor and the authentic capabilities of a Galaxy S3, everything went smoothly without a hitch. The only problem was to hold back the drools before heading to the product preview section where everyone gets a feel of the actual device. Numerous eager blogger was spotted there and can you recognise them?
|Cik Lily Putih - http://www.ciklilyputih.com/|
|Nini Ong - http://nini-ong.blogspot.com/|
|(L-R) Eric Lee - http://ericleeh.com/ , Benjamin Foo - http://www.benjaminfoo.com/ , Isaac Tan - http://www.isaactan.net/|
|Jess Lee - http://www.jessying.com/|
For the full specification you can refer to http://www.samsung.com/my/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphone/android-os/GT-I9300MBDXME-spec while some of the highlight on Galaxy S3 are
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, 4G-LTE (market dependent)
- 4.8″ 16M-color HD (720 x 1280 pixels) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, TouchWiz 4.0 UI
- Dimensions/Weight: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm/133 g
- Quad-core 32nm ARM Cortex A9 1.4 GHz processor, Exynos 4212 Quad chipset, GPU: Mali-400MP
- RAM: 1GB, Memory: 16/32/64GB storage, microSD card slot
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection, touch focus and image stabilization; Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash. 1.9MP front facing camera, video-calls
- HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0+HS, standard microUSB port, GLONASS/GPS SatNav receiver, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, TV-out, USB-on-the-go, NFC
- Battery: 2100 mAh
For those who's interested to get one, you might want to check out Malaysia's 3 core telco namely Maxis, Digi, Celcom for deals you can't resist.