Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Is been a while since I last updated my movie review as I was so tied up with work and life. There has been a few updates that I wish I have time to blog about but time doesn't permit. Thus let's waste no time and see if Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is worth your money
Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, who first discover vampire exist during his childhood and witness one of them taking the life of his mother. He soon discovers vampires are planning to take over the United States. He makes it his mission to eliminate them.
It all begin with a vengeance but was later turned out to be a war between his nation with the vampires. Lincoln was taught to kill a vampires by a mysterious man he met in a bar but everything was later put behind when Lincoln started his own family. It wasn't long until some serious shit happen to his family where Lincoln decided enough is enough.
While the plot was rather lame and same, I was certainly entertained by the way the movie was executed. The graphic weren't the best I must say but I guess having it uncensored was an added point.
There wasn't any twist in this and the surprise weren't hidden from the audience for too long. Most of the scene was like 300 except that the this is human vs vampires.

Rate: 2.5/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails