Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Special thank to my brother Jeremiah (Blog: http://www.directordrive.blogspot.com/)for the very special and very thoughtful invite to the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Rise of the Planet of the Apes is a reboot to the Planet of the Apes series.
It gives you a foundation of how the apes out smart human, how everything begin in a simpler word. The movie stars James Franco who play a lab researcher searching for alternate virus that would not only aid certain disease but actually boost one's performance.
I must admit that the CGI however did not blend quite well in this movie. There are still scene where I went o.0.. Besides that the story build up was kinda addictive despite being old style.
The movie, however leaves a question mark in me. I too think that the plot is rather lack of some awesome / twist ending. But hey do stay up slightly more after the ending for some after credit scene. Seems like it is a trend doing so now. Given the chance I don't mind watching it again, seriousl :D

Rate: 3/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails