Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dylan Dog: Dead of Night

Special thank to Nuffnang Malaysia, and G+, and let's not forget about RAM entertainment for the preview pass to Dylan Dog: Dead of Night with a whole bunch of awesome bloggers.
Heard plenty of bad review and thus I never bring any expectation into the hall with me while watching the show. To be honest, the trailer wasn't that impressive as well and were sort off lame too if I may add.
One of the reason you might wanna catch Dylan Dog is probably it is staring Brandon Routh (Superman Returns). But hey I didn't know Kurt Angel was in it as well. It was a surprise for a wrestling fans like me :)
I find the show wasn't that lousy after all, I mean it is not the best show, but still an enjoyable and not time wasting movie where you wouldn't yell "Gimme back my 2 hours of life" after watching it. Perhaps this title was release on the wrong year. If only it were to release earlier, it might be something different then. Look at all the blockbuster that is coming our way, Transformer 3, Green Lantern, Captain America, and etc..
There were a fair share of humor in Dylan Dog to spice things up, you know, just incase you were dragged into the hall by your partner. When it comes to action, don't expect any Kung Fu fighting or tons of super awesome gadget. There were more classic than technology.
Talking about technology, the CG was okay and it might be a little fake some scene but hey aren't you suppose to pay attention at the movie not every details of it? :p

Rate: 2.5/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails