Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Thank to @4dmagnum for yet another awesome movie screening and with ang pow this round. In case you're still not following them please do so via twitter (@4dmagnum) or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Magnum4D). The reason you wanna follow them is because when there's magnum, there's surprise, there's happiness! Lol direct translate from their slogan / song
Anyway me on one side isn't a super / mega big fans of POTC. In fact I never watch the 1st and 2nd POTC, and worse yet, if I recall correctly I don't know what they crap they are doing on POTC3. So why do I hope into POTC4 then? Does it worth another shot?
Apparently yes, I manage to follow closely to the character and the plot, also Jack Sparrow does put some spice in what I would call an interesting movie. Jack and Barbossa embark on a quest to discover the Fountain of Youth just to find out that Blackbeard is after it too.
Did I mentioned that I watch the movie in 3D? Yeap I did and it comes with popcorn and  drinks. However personally I think that the 3D effect is not satisfying and there were more night scene than daylight, which make it hard to see even with naked eyes. So piece of advice, 2D might just suit your pocket best :)
There were also some 10second scene after the credit, so you decide whether to stay or not. Entire movie was smooth and entertaining in term of humor and adventure. Would be better if there were more CG that actually utilize 3D technology.

Rate: 3/5

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails