Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sucker Punch

Special thank to Contest Chris and Nuffnang for the special screening of Sucker Punch where I not only get to watch it first, I get to add up my movie passes collection with beautifully designed card.
Sucker punch, in my own interpretation is yet another imaginary based movie. Since the director is Zack Snyder, there are few guaranteed element you can expect; slow motion and ultra macro mode, when you get to see every detail of that particular object.
To be honest with you, it was one of my most awaited movie, and it was also one of the biggest let down as well, particularly because of the weird plot.
The CG on the other hand was rather good and it does make one feel impressed with yet another world created by the mind of Zack Snyder. I kinda love the stunning visual and movie with a big twist, but a twisted twist is erm... well you know..

Rate: 2/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails