Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scr4m

Watched Scre4m last night at GSC 1Utama and thank Nuffnang and Churp Churp for the invitation.
First of all if you find any info here is incorrect feel free to correct me as I'm not literally a Scream fans, nor did I watch the previous episode neither. The ghostly face I remember seeing if not mistaken is from a mimic movie named scary movie.
But anyway since it is a sequel, the story is kinda linked. It is about a survival who have to survive yet another what should be a spooky murder. The movie was directed by Wes Craven and I saw some similar pattern in his movie. Things happen during a 'festival' where teens actually celebrate historical cruel killing event. Similar pattern could be found in the movie "My Soul to Take" too.
The beginning of the movie kinda make me feel like I'm watching scary movie with some really lame joke =.=" Things were kinda predictable and they try to cover up by getting the cast to comment on the commonness of a typical horror movie.
The movie is kinda old school and if I have to add, kinda lame too.. Sorry if there is any Craven / Scream fans..

Rate: 2/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails