Monday, April 4, 2011

Mysterious Symbol

Hello world, it is again the day we hated most - Monday. Don't know when but it seems that I started to develop this "Monday Blue" symptom every week, it is getting into my head. I guess this is how smurf turned blue.. Argh.. Gimme back my weekend!!
Speaking of weekend, I was browsing and surfing my lazy weekend and stumble upon some mysterious symbol! It is all around the Internet, and someone also capture the same symbol up above the sky in KLCC.
Coincidentally, there were others who also spotted such symbol all around the globe. Blogger Saimatkong, Tian Chad, KY Speak, and etc for instant.. Also some did capture video of such symbol appearing from airplane view, arcade, and etc.. Here's some

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails