Friday, January 7, 2011

Season of the Witch

Yet another movie staring Nicholas Cage. I don't know why my friend is so fancy about Cage, but I don't find most of his movie interesting, same here for this movie title. Be warned this post highly contain spoiler

To me, I don't think this is an authentic witch movie, but rather demon controlling and playing around with the character mind.
I have nothing much to comment about the movie actually but felt rather disappointed with the way the storyline is being executed. It seems to me that the part where it try to put a thrill in audience was just scene from journey like crossing an broken bridge, staying focus, guarding the prisoner, and etc.. rather than battler and some awesome pawsome magic perhaps? Yea so it is kinda boring I would say.
 Besides that it went too deep into details like character building, story telling and bla bla bla.. and focus less on what is suppose to be exciting.

Rate: 2/5

1 comment:

DoN said...

Did it deserve a 18+ rating???

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails