Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

It was my first time catching a movie in TGV Wangsa Walk. It seems that TGV is putting 101% effort in promoting this cinema here in Wangsa Walk.
It was also my first Harry Potter movie enjoyment after all. I have a confession, I am never a Harry Potter follower, thus I have no idea what to be expect and what to look out for. All I know is that they are a bunch of magician and they cast magic with their wand.
What I enjoy in this movie is the perfectly blended CG except for the part where they were in a speedway chase on/near the freeway. It looks kinda fake, I'm sorry but that's what I think.
What I didn't enjoy was of course the plot. Not that it had a weak plot but is just that I don't really know what's happening since I never watch the prequel and also it gets kinda draggy in the middle of the 2hours + show.

There were 7 to 8 out of 10 halls screening for the movie that night.. There were also some cosplay by its hardcore fans.

Also I think part two should be better with more elements and enemy.. Part 1 is really potong stim.. Lol

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails