Thursday, October 21, 2010

RED

Woot yet another movie night and serving tonight is none other than the movie RED staring Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman, and RED is not just your ordinary color it stands for Retired Extremely Dangerous
The movie was adopted from a DC comic that was published back in 2003 and it is about a team of retired CIA who is now on the to-hunt-and-to-kill list but whoever it is behind that. Though they may be old enough to be your grandpa they are not like what you see / think. They are all very well equipped and very dangerous.
Though the poster may seems to be very "fierce" but it ain't what you thought, I mean not entirely.. It started of with very jazzy music and from it you know oh it is one of those funny action movie, well you were somewhat correct but again not entirely correct too..
Personally I found the joke were kinda lame and I could barely smile.. Plot wise was rather messy and I'm kinda lost in the beginning and I don't know if it was due to the comic style, but I believe there's more work around that could be accomplish to better and audience friendly movie.
If I were to compare RED to any other movie I will pick The Losers as the similarity in terms of concept and genre, and I would say that I don't mind watching The Losers again, but for RED, hmmm.. I doubt so even they have few new action move / pose that should be given applause to.

Rate: 2.5/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails