Thursday, September 30, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Now now I think we all agreed that iPhone 4 is the trending now. No matter where you are, you tend to overheard the conversation on regards of iPhone 4. Is like everyone want a piece of it.
Not wanting to be left behind (what an excuse to comfort myself cause I can't afford one), me too want an iPhone 4 from Digi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from being trendy with the iPhone 4 from Digi I too have another goal from wanting one of these cool and chic magnet gadget. I WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD! Yes you heard me right I want to save the world with my Digi iPhone4.

You see when I manage to the the Digi iPhone4 on hand I would eventually turn all my friends into "The Hulk" A.K.A Green Eyed Monster. If a single hulk is capable of defeating the super bad villain, imaging how peaceful the world could get when there is tons (Nuffnanger and people around me :p) of Hulk walking around street. Promise there wouldn't be a single evil though that will come into mind because these green eyed monster would just crush you alive.. Buahahahhahaha, how come I sounded like a villain =.="
In short I want the iPhone4 for a good course after all Mr Green here would be a environmental lover too. Is like 1 stone kill 2 birds. Allow me to shout to end this post
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant a Digi iPhone 4

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails