Monday, May 31, 2010

My Sweetheart Smells Like

My sweetheart smells like Adidas Action 3 Pure.. Here's why..
- She doesn't drink alcohol purely because she is allergic to it which is also a good thing cause I don't handle alcoholic well..
- Despite after rounds and rounds of advice from me telling her that darker skin tone doesn't portrait the class of a person but it shows that we are healthy and outgoing person.. But I think like every girl they want to have fair skin.
- She have her sweet smell.. Which is why it is important to have a deodorant that doesn't interfere with the fragrance she had.. Yea I don't want her smell to be covered with some weird smell, don't you?
- Last but not least she is a 24/7 type of person.. What do I mean by that? Well she make herself available for me anytime anywhere.. She take good care of me so that I don't fall sick, and ensure that there's delicious food served on the table after a tiring war in work force..
 My sweetheart smells like "pure" because she is clean from inside out, and innocent from top to toe. When you are free, you too can match your personality with the all new Adidas Action 3 Deodorant to find out more and understand yourself better.. See which suits you best and I'm sure it would treat you equal (if not better) than the treatment you are getting from your other half now..

Okay some Project Alpha for your viewing pleasure.. It is sad you know, PA is coming to an end very soon but still you can always watch it here in my blog too..






Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails