Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gadget that I won.. Wanna guess?

Lol.. Well some of you might have been bored with my guessing game.. So I guess I will jut have to post the image directly

On one fine weekend morning I was woken up by the sound of a honking bike that stop right in front of my house.. It seems that there's a parcel for me..
Signed and received.. A package from China.. Wonder what's in it

Didn't plan to open it up initially cause I love to keep surprise for as long as it could.. But GF wanna know what's inside, so here we go..
Do you see what I see? Apple o.0
It is really an Apple product, and it is iPod Shuffle.. OMG thank to whoever it is..
Okay, it is from Ultimate-Contest, a lucky draw that I joined in facebook some time back wonder if they are still running.. Cause the last time I check they last update their wall was on December 2009

However if you are interested in such lucky draw contest, you can try this http://bit.ly/bDDilg it have greater prize too..

All the best to my reader and hope that you will gain something from reading my blog too as I would be throwing in tips and hints time to time..

2 comments:

Miss Izah Mohamed said...

waaaahhhhh........ :)

Ken Wooi said...

wow cool win things.. i suck at winning =P

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails