Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day - where majority cheats

Thank to Nuffnang for another premier movie screening (Valentine's Day) where we blogger gets to watch it before hand.


A simple question, what is Valentine's Day? Well it is all about LOVE about commitment right? But sadly despite the fact that this movie features tons, and I do mean TONS of super star like Jessica Alba, Jamie Foxx, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher and plenty more, still I can't feel love, can't feel the commitment, and can't feel touch, I don't feel anything at all..

So to me the movie was pretty plain and lame, every star wants most of the screen time, thus things ended up like rushing here and there, jumping from story to story, from character to character, and worse still, nothing extra ordinary..

It would definitely a big mood spoiler if you are all set to catch this movie during Valentine's Day.. I would recommend other movie as it would be much more entertaining for couple though it might not be a romantic comedy.. Movie like Percy Jackson, Case 39, Old Dogs are way enjoyable than Valentine's Day..

Brave yourself as to me, it is only fair to give a 1 out of 5 star for the effort of trying to eliminate the side/background actor.

On a side note, it seems that my favorite cinema; Cathay is facing some issue, both the movie I watch these days have technical issue be it the speaker or the film.. Hmm.. Hope they could fix it soon.. Don't let me down please..

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails