Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why I Love My Blog

I started blogging 1 year back and that time I was hunger for money and I blog because I wanted to participate in contests..

Today I blog, of cause is also for the same reason (I would be lying if I tell you that I blog for interest), but unlike the past, I don't blog because I WANTED to earn some money instead I blog to share things that are worth sharing and HOPE it will gain me some token of appreciation. By hoping I mean if have better but if don't I wouldn't stop blogging either. $.$ Lol

Anyway this entry today is all about contest, yes, see I'm sharing and participating in one single entry.. After all sharing is caring.. I happen to stumble upon this site http://skelertor.blogspot.com/2009/10/win-rapoo1100-wireless-mouse.html and found out that it is running some blog contest.. View the image below for description



Apart from the mentioned reason on why I blog, I love my blog too because it is a great tool that aid me to get intact with all my friends who are no longer here in Malaysia.. Is a quick update on myself, thoughts, and activities too.. After all blogging can be done at your very own pace and your very own grammar..

1 comment:

Mohamad Termizi said...

thank u for participate... ur entry will be judge and valid..

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails