Thursday, December 11, 2008

Best cake ever

Last week Chee Chin brought me a slice of cake that she bake. At first glance it looks pretty delicious although it look ordinary and it kinda bring back my childhood memory. The delivery was made right up to my office door steps.
I keep it till lunch cause usually I don't take lunch when I'm in my office and the only reason is that the food here are so expensive that I would rather die in hunger.

Upon the first bite, it felt like heaven. The cheese cake is not only filled with cheese, it is also stuff with blue berry, sesame, oat, and some other stuff I think.

You made my day, hope to taste more of different type of cake in coming future. =P
I hereby sincerely thank you for everything.

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails