Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Early Xmas

Didn't I mention that I am cleaning up my room in preparation for xmas celebration, well here it is





























































A purple drum set, can you believe that o.0
Well after years and years of search, searching hi and low and finally got myself this set as xmas and birthday present for myself. Gotten the complete set so I need not worry about buying plug-in on later stage.

"I am now a pearl poorer"

The set is Pearl Ex Series, come with 3 tom, 1 snare and snare stand, 1 chair, 1 bass with pedal, 1 hi-hat with stan, 1 crash with stand, 1 ride with stand. It also come with 1 snare bag and 1 cymbal bag. Awesome!!!!

Well poor people like me couldn't afford the Zildjian cymbal therefore only manage to get Paiste from Germany. Consider good enough for noob like me.










Pearl + Tama = Perfect Match ^^

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to myself

8 comments:

milonise said...

If I wishing U Merry X-mas now..is quite early la..=.=

Fallen Angel said...

that is a reason why it is called early xmas XD..

milonise said...

lol..belly's reason....this Xmas.. I treat U a big TANK of Milo ok? sei mei..muahaha^^

Fallen Angel said...

that is so generous of you.. big tank of milo in TGI Friday? XD
Have to thank you first then

milonise said...

TGI Friday (=.=')
can, why not..only for U nia.. before going..ni man man den ha sin...

Dawn Rhythm said...

Bro... u damn rich liao... economy not good oso can buy..

Fallen Angel said...

that's why i need you to help me gain back by clicking *whistling* XD

Anonymous said...

u really win....
only one week didnt meet u u really bought one...
ok, i ll go ur home visit u frequently,
dun worry....
hahahaha

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails