Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Connected / 保持通话 2008

As I enter the first day of my diet plan, I couldn't really control much on food consuming yet as I had an appointment, a dinner appointment with my friend, but at least after dinner I will not take any extra meal.



Anyway today is not about the diet plan, is a personal review on the movie connected, it is a hong kong filmed movie with popular star like Louis Koo, Barbie Hsu, Nick Cheung.


SPOILER
A single father (Bob) receives an emergency phone call on his cell phone from an woman. The woman claims to have been kidnapped; and the kidnappers have targeted her brother and daughter next. Bob have to race against time to save the woman and her family. The movie is packed with action from beginning till end and it keeps viewer curious on what the kidnappers is searching for. The only drawback is that toward the ending of the movie, everything is kinda expected, you know kind of typical Hong Kong police and gangster kind of ending, if you get what I mean. XD

The movie is a remake from an US based movie titled: Cellular in year 2004. Have not watch the US version therefore no comment on it.

I would recommend those who are into action pack type of movie to go watch, it keeps you curious and pretty occupied for almost 2 hours.

Here's a peak at the movie

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails