Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Well I actually went to the premier and the media screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 both in 3D screening thank to Jeremiah (a Harry Potter super fan) and Nuffnang G+ for the exclusiveness
Since I'm not a fan of Harry Potter (I never watch few of its trilogy) and as far as I recall Part 1 is where I enjoy most among others. But heck this is Part 2 that everyone is talking about and here I would like to have my say.
**Warning: What I'm about to say might be what you wanna read / heard but it is what I fell
So one should know that this is the final of Harry Potter after 10 years. This is where all the epic battle / scene should be located and this is where the fan would cheer and tear for. True enough this is one of the biggest and "best-est" CGI that I've seen in Harry Potter trilogy. There were few scene where the CGI doesn't seems to blend in quite well and I'm not sure if it is because they are meant to be so?
Not being a follower has it disadvantage, while everyone is so into the movie, they actually clapped and scream along with the lively character in the movie. The only appreciation I could put in is on the CGI and humour. You see there were way too many Harry Potter term that I have to digest not to mention there are quite a number of character there to remember too.
Back onto the effect, though I keep praising the CGI, the 3D effect were no where near to awesome. It can somehow be closely related to Transformers: Dark of The Moon as the movie and promo gave us so much hope just to find out that we are 3D idoits. Let me ask you what is 3D? Shouldn't 3D make object floating out of the screening where you would feel like touching it? Well neither did these 2 blockbuster did so. The only floating object is the subtitle, perhaps they are the 3D killer. Most of the scene here in Part 2 is rather dim. I would advice you to save money and go for the normal version.

Rate: 3.5/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails