Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

This was the first Narnia out of all the Narnia trilogy am I'm glad to say that I was surprise.
Well I thought since I never watch any of Narnia installment before, I might be lost throughout the movie, but I was wrong. I could almost immediate fit into the story where it want the audience to fit in.
Each and every cast play their role well in carrying out the personalities in each character in the movie. Plot of not bad, CG was kinda good too.
It is truly a magical world where you get to see strange yet realistic things, all thank to the technology we have today.
Although storyline was kinda conventional, I was filled with tons of "creature" that are only available in the magical journey. My bet is that some of you who have follow this movie from the very beginning might find it nothing much / special. Wasn't a bad movie to bring your kids to and I wouldn't say it was an awesome movie neither.

Rate: 3/5

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails