Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Other Guys

Guys wanna catch the premier screening of The Other Guys in cinema before anyone else? Well you can, all thank to Magnum Live. Go join them at facebook for more event and activities.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/MAGNUM-LIVE/362777404328?ref=ts
 
I deserve to win the 2+2 Magnum Blogger Zone simply because I enjoy every good movie. Also because I'm a hardcore movie passes collector too. Do let me know if you would like to see my collection so far :) What's a better way to enjoy a good movie if it is not with my best friends? It would also be a good material for me to blogpost on a review of the movie thereafter.

So peeps if you are interested in this movie, do remember to follow Magnum Live on facebook. Come support them as this is their first movie screening.

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails