Thursday, July 15, 2010

StreetDance 3D

If you are into low class dance then you are into StreetDance 3D
Wait wait before you open fire on me, the low class dance thingy was not from me, it was what other people thought about street dancer in the movie. To me I still prefer street dance / freestyler over formal dance.

Overall the movie was kinda awkward the move, the dance was nice especially toward the ending part but (yes there's a BUT) StreetDance is nothing and doesn't even come close to Step Up 3D's trailer.. Yea you read that right, Step Up 3D's less than 2 minute trailer is sufficient to kick entire StreetDance's ass, nuff said..

If you think that's bad, wait until you imagine combining Street Dance with Ballet
Sounds familiar? Yea we have seen that from Step Up 2 (if I'm not mistaken) where Street Dancer have to collide with Ballet Dancer.. So what's the attraction? Erm.. Probably the 3D effects which I doesn't have the privilege to witness..

Rating: 2/5

2 comments:

Thristhan said...

2/5? I thought this was a great movie? Anyways will do my own review after watching it :)

Fallen Angel said...

Just a personal view and here's why
- Nothing new even with the combination of ballet + street dance. After all we have seen that on Step Up
- Plot was rather plain and bored
- Ending was like simply done
and last but not least maybe I'm not a dancer so I can't appreciate the skills or moves they had.. But judging from layman point of view, Step Up is way more attractive than this.

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails