Monday, December 1, 2008

Smiling Moon

Today 1st December 2008, saw someone posted on the net asking everyone to have a peek at the moon. As usual I just read through, but then I started to receive text messages on my phone and follow by pm on MSN.

Out of curiosity I went out to have a look, and guess what I saw? Grey dark sky, I hope it will rain tonight as my computer is generating sufficient heat to bake me in my room.. =.=

Where is the moon? I don't really know what's wrong (or right) with the moon until my friend send me this

My guess is that we don't get to see moon in this shape, this position that often.. Is that right?
Zoom in closer

There you go.. a happy smiling moon smiling at you on Monday blues.. Happy smiling

No comments:

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails