Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm dying soon

Last week I had an emergency meeting at Taman Megah's Ming Tian on some urgent matter. We picked VIP area as there are sort of obsoleted from the main crowd. Everything seems to be fine and except that the lighting is very dim. During the discussion I keep scratching my hand because I felt itchy and my initial thought was mosquito as the place is dark. But one week later this is what happen.
















I don't know what the heck happen and I don't know how to cure it. The itchiness is killing me. I think it is caused by the table where I rest my arm back in Ming Tian where I suspect it is filled with millions, if not billions of germs. Anyone of you out there know how I can cure this, please HELP? I don't want to die yet, not until I own my very personal drum set :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jz ur skin sensitive,
wont so easy to die ,
fang xin la...
go c doctor n apply some medicine,
ll be recover soon...
mayb after u buy a drum set it ll recover automatically without any treatment...
haha

Dawn Rhythm said...

i think you really goin to die soon... faster pass me all ur money....

Anonymous said...

I had similar problem b4. I was on the Putra LRT and wearing short skirt.. suddenly feel si beh itchy under my 'dai bei'.. can't stand the itchiness!!!! at the end got those red and ugly spotssss on my dai bei up to months (maybe is due to my skin no good also la) T_T

Recommended Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails